ADVERTISE HERE

ADVERTISE HERE
ads will display here

Transfer News: Former SC Villa Nicholas Kabonge Joins URA on a Two year Deal

 URA Fc confirm former SC Villa attacking midfielder Nicholas Kabonge as their third Signing this transfer window.

 After nearly 6 months without a club since he left Sports Club Villa Joogo Ssalongo at the start of this season, the skillful masaza boy Nicholas Kabonge takes a decision to join URA Fc who are facing a difficult time this season.

“I feel happy to join URA FC and I want my stay to count. I am aware the club didn’t perform well in the first round and this is where I want to help with the support of my teammates and with my ability I am optimistic we shall achieve this.” Kabonge on his first media address as a URA Fc player.

Previously, Kabonge  has  had spells  Lukuli United, Lubiri SS, Kampala University Gomba Lions in & Buddu in Masaza Cup and KJT.

He joins confirmed new signings at the club; Joshua Lubwama Letti from Wakiso Giants and Bruno Bunyaga from Bushenyi Veterans.

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.